Monday, July 7, 2008

Cutest Grandchildren in the World!!!







Well as you can see, they really are the most adorable toddlers ever!! I don't think Cameron would be real pleased with the pink fluffy butterfly headband, but Nathan thought it was fun. And I just had to put little sleeping beauty on here, I don't think there is anything more precious then a sleeping child. After they left, on Friday, I started to put away the car seat, and the port a crib, and the high chair, and then guess what I did.... I cried. I wish there was some solution so we could all be close to each other, so I could help with those precious little ones and give my daughters more support. All I can do is offer my faith and prayers, and unconditional love forever, which you all know that you have. Thanks for being here, and for being such good daughters who always include me in your busy lives.

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

That was worth the wait Shelli! YOu are such a sweet grama! And you are coming out here soon, right? I wish you lived closer too!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Greg & Andrea said...

Eva and I had so much with you guys. I know she misses her Grandma and Poppie....and Bailey....most of all the toad. I am so thankful to have such loving parents. Even if you guys do live so far away.

Amber said...

I love the butterfly picture! At least we didn't take one of him playing with the doll house...daddy wouldn't like that too much. I LOVE you and miss you and dad.