Thursday, July 24, 2008

Martina McBride!!!


Well I thought I would post that we actually do have a life as a couple, without the daughters and grandbabies. We went to DTE and saw Martina McBride and she was absoloutely amazing!! We had awesome seats, just 4 rows from the stage. I just wish we had a better camera. Our pictures didn't turn out too clear. I think my favorite song she did was "How Far". She "jammed" on that song with her amazing voice, of course it made me cry!! One funny thing was the people sitting on either side of us, Dave had a 60 year old woman in a mini skirt that kept waving her arms in Dave's space and jumping up and down. I had Martina's #1 fan, who kept telling me everything you could ever want to know about Martina. He even was wearing a tee shirt with a picture of him and Martina standing next to each other. They were funny.

The show was great. ( The bottom video is the best one.)


4 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Well it looks like those tickets were worth every penny. What a fun night for you and Dad. You guys need a night out every now and again. I glad that she lived up to her cd's and really put on a great show.

Tom & Michelle said...

Me Too!! I am glad that you guys had fun and I wish that I was there! I like that picture of you two you look happy and cute!!

Rachel B said...

You two have always been a cute couple! I am so glad to see and hear about your life. And I am glad to see that you can still have fun when you are OLD...

(you know I'm kidding, right? Your not THAT old..)

I love you! Keep the posts coming!

Matina Mcbride is beautiful!

Rachel B said...

Shelli, thank you for always being so sweet on my blog. You know I don't really think you are old. I am almost as old! ANd you look better and are in better shape than most 25 year olds that I know. I love you. I guess I wish I was funny and clever...but my jokes never seem to come out right. I love you! I am glad your my sister!