Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can you say "Yellow"?

Here is my sweet little baby Ryan. He was a little shy of me at first, but after about a day, he liked me. He is so happy, and I love him and Nathan so much. It was so good to visit with Cameron and Amber and to see the love they share with these sweet boys. I'm so proud of all of them!



When I was out at Amber's, Nathan was talking to me all the time, but sometimes I couldn't quite understand him. I was trying to help him say "yellow" in this clip. I think it is so cute, and I'm sure 10 years from now, he will get a kick out of this too.

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

What a little sweetie!!!! So cute!

Amber said...

That cracks me up everytime I hear it. "YEEEEEwelwow." We miss you so much! Looking forward to July!

Tom & Michelle said...

I have watched this like 100 times arleady and every time it cracks me up. I love how his little ear is sticking out so cute!! YEEEEEEEEwelwow..

Greg & Andrea said...

So funny! and cute. Eva was even cracking up laughing at little Nathan. I think that has America's funniest videos written all over it.