Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Utah

Well I dont have a picture to put up, but I just thought I would make a post about our move out here to Utah. I am having a sad day today. I am missing so many things about Michigan. My job, my coworkers, my family still there, my dear friends, my ward, my running buddies....MY LIFE! I am thankful to be here, to be closer to Amber and
Andi...to be closer to Rachel. You three are my lifelines right now.... I am sure as time passes and as we adjust and actually make some friends, things will get better, but it is tough on both of us right now. Sometimes I look at my house I am living in, it is a nice house, but it isn't home :(. Home is where you make all your memories, raise your family, have friends over for dinner etc. I guess with time it will be better. I didn't think I was going to go through this....this sadness, but I have to pull myself together this morning and go to work....with Willy Wonka. I just made myself laugh, so that is a good thing. The therapist I work for looks just like Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka, she just isn't so pale. I will be okay, I just needed a good cry this morning.