Sunday, September 28, 2008

7 Quirks

Okay, I'll try to think of 7.
1. My bangs have to be perfect. I will spend the majority of time styling my hair on my bangs, and then recheck them before I leave the house, if my bangs are good, its a good day. :)

2. The toothpaste container has to be on a certain spot on the sink, Dave will move it or leave it haphazardly on the counter, I always put it on the little groove on the sink, it just seems like it fits there.

3. The afghans have to be folded a certain way on the back of the loveseat.

4. I must put lotion on my hands after I wash them.

5. I hate it if my socks don't match my shirt.

6. I love white shirts, It seems if I'm having a hard time deciding on what to wear, If I just put on a white shirt I feel much better.

7. I hate to be too warm, I would much rather be a little cool, then warm. I hate the feeling of warm hands and feet, I do like to cuddle up in a blanket, if Im cold, but only until I get warm, then the cover comes off. I usually leave one foot out of the covers at night, with only a sheet and light blanket. Dave has on pj's, sheet, blanket and comforter. Funny how opposites attract!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Haha, your socks always have to match! Classic mom. :) See you soon.

Greg & Andrea said...

Mom those are funny. I was going to call you and tell you that if you do the quirks to make sure you add your white shirt fetish. But you did. You could have also put how you have a thing for mauve:)

Tom & Michelle said...

Those are funny mom.. I knew you were going to put the white shirt and socks on there.. what you didnt say is how much you obsesse over the bangs... that everytime we leave the house you hear zooooooooooooooo.... there goes the blowdryer, just to make sure those bangs are alright. :)

Rachel B said...

I have to have one foot uncovered too!

Dave said...

Ok, toothpaste on the little groove on the sink, got it!