Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Kitchen Countertops




I know I haven't posted anything in a month, not too much to post, cause the only people that read my blog are my daughters and Rachel, and Amber and Michelle already saw the counters in person, so this is for Andi so she can see my pretty counters. And of course Rachel, who is my sweet sister who makes such an effort to stay close. I really appreciate and value her friendship and love. Of course I feel the same about my daughters. My cabinets are kind of old, but the counters look nice and motivated me to clean my cabinets really well. They hadn't been cleaned like that in years. It felt good to organize and throw out crap too. It's funny how we hold on to things in our cupboards that we never use. The top picture is the little "dry sink" I bought off of Craigs list for $50. It is cute and gives me some more storage. Well, that is my exciting post for the day!!!


6 comments:

Rachel B said...

The countertops are so pretty! And you are so lucky to have found a dry sink that is the perfect color. You are very organized and that is something I have always admired about you. Maybe I will clean my kitchen this week. Just getting rid of stuff gives the house a make over!

And you'd be surprised by how many people read your blog. Lots of my friends have!

Tom & Michelle said...

yea you posted something!! I love the counter tops! they look nice mom, you should of posted your new curtains to.

Amber said...

I think the kitchen looks cute too. And I love the "dry sink". I had no idea that was what it was called!

Greg & Andrea said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. I have been waiting to see what the kitchen looks like. It's really pretty, I love the sink and counter tops. The dry sink is really cute too. Very pretty mom, your kitchen really needed a face lift. It's so much more fun to cook in a beautiful kitchen isn't it?

Tom & Michelle said...

come on mom post something new!!!

Tom & Michelle said...

Again I say to you POST SOMETHING NEW!!!